Re: Looking for speakers for Open Source Bootcamp - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dan Langille
Subject Re: Looking for speakers for Open Source Bootcamp
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Apr 13, 2008, at 5:05 PM, Andrew Ross wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am the organizer of a free ($0) monthly mini-conference called
> open source bootcamp - http://osbootcamp.org.
>
> osbootcamp exists to teach people skills with open source software
> so they can be aware and get started in the community. It is best
> described as a series of short talks around a theme for that
> osbootcamp event.
>
> Currently, we're running events every month only in Ottawa,
> Ontario, Canada that have been packing the room (~80 people) each
> time. My reason for writing today was to ask for help with an event
> this summer in Ottawa. osbootcamp5's theme is RDBMSs. I am looking
> for a speaker or two to talk about PostgreSQL. The event is on May
> 20th running 4pm-7pm. This is the same week as pgcon and on the
> first day of workshops.

For those attending PGCon, the above event is held after the end of
the first day of tutorials.  Carleton Campus and U of O campus
are about 20 minutes from each other.

--
Dan Langille -- http://www.langille.org/
dan@langille.org