Looking for speakers for Open Source Bootcamp - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Ross
Subject Looking for speakers for Open Source Bootcamp
Date
Re: Looking for speakers for Open Source Bootcamp  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

I am the organizer of a free ($0) monthly mini-conference called open source bootcamp - http://osbootcamp.org.

osbootcamp exists to teach people skills with open source software so they can be aware and get started in the community. It is best described as a series of short talks around a theme for that osbootcamp event.

Currently, we're running events every month only in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada that have been packing the room (~80 people) each time. My reason for writing today was to ask for help with an event this summer in Ottawa. osbootcamp5's theme is RDBMSs. I am looking for a speaker or two to talk about PostgreSQL. The event is on May 20th running 4pm-7pm. This is the same week as pgcon and on the first day of workshops.

If you or someone you know might be interested in helping us, please contact me.

Thank you,

Andrew

p.s. For people not in Ottawa: we are starting to look at doing osbootcamps in Toronto, New York, London, Paris, and in the valley in California. If you're interested in helping with these, or proposing a new location, please contact us at osbootcamp@gmail.com. Thanks again.