Tracing SQL statements per page/request - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Shahaf Abileah
Subject Tracing SQL statements per page/request
Date
Re: Tracing SQL statements per page/request  (Guillaume Cottenceau <gc@mnc.ch>)
List pgsql-jdbc

I’m looking for a general-purpose way to track and report the number of SQL statements issued to Postgres during the processing of a single page (a single URL0 on my company’s website (www.redfin.com).

Does the Postgres JDBC driver have any features to help me do this?

If not, can someone recommend another approach?  In case it helps, we use hibernate as our O-R mapping so hibernate is responsible for generating most (not all) of our SQL queries (some are still issued by direct SQL).  Also, we use the PostGIS JDBC driver, which is a wrapper around the standard PostgreSQL JDBC driver.

Thanks,

--Shahaf