Re: Non-superuser subscription owners - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: Non-superuser subscription owners
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2023-03-24 at 00:17 -0700, Jeff Davis wrote:
> The other patch you posted seems like it makes a lot of progress in
> that direction, and I think that should go in first. That was one of
> the items I suggested previously[2], so thank you for working on
> that.

The above is not a hard objection.

I still hold the opinion that the non-superuser subscriptions work is
feels premature without the apply-as-table-owner work. It would be
great if the other patch ends up ready quickly, which would moot the
commit-ordering question.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis