Re: Best hardware/cost tradoff? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Fernando Hevia
Subject Re: Best hardware/cost tradoff?
Date
List pgsql-performance

Make a single RAID 10. It´s simpler and it will provide you better write
performance which is where your bottleneck will be. I think you should
minimize the web server role in this equation as it should mostly work on
cached data.