Re: Pervasive PostgreSQL Announcement - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Lance Obermeyer
Subject Re: Pervasive PostgreSQL Announcement
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Man, y'all are a tough crowd.  I'll bring it up, but no promises...

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Josh Berkus [mailto:josh@agliodbs.com]
    Sent: Sun 1/16/2005 11:42 AM
    To: pgsql-advocacy@postgresql.org; Mitch Pirtle
    Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Pervasive PostgreSQL Announcement

    People:

    > <scrappy@postgresql.org> wrote:
    > > Since I run a non-flash browsr, can you desscribe it to me? :)
    >
    > Nah, you're too busy hitting stones together to start a fire :^P

    Actually, I haven't been able to see the video intro on either Konqueror or
    Firefox on Linux.  Which is odd, because I can usually access flash just
    fine.  Lance, if you're reading this, maybe you could talk the web team into
    dropping the flash intro?  Flash intros are a bit, well, 90's.

    --
    Josh Berkus
    Aglio Database Solutions