Pervasive PostgreSQL Announcement - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Pervasive PostgreSQL Announcement
Date
Re: Pervasive PostgreSQL Announcement  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

By now, you may have seen the news announcement around Pervasive starting a
supported version of PostgreSQL.
http://www.pervasivepostgres.com/

For those that don't know, Pervasive is an "old" database company, originally
known as Btrieve.    Their main product, btrieve, is one of the most widely
distributed embedded databases in the world.

They *are* serious about contributing to the project.   If anyone has any
questions, you should refer them to me; I'm in contact with the Pervasive
people.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus