Re: memory leak occur when disconnect database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From tanjunhua
Subject Re: memory leak occur when disconnect database
Date
List pgsql-general
> Please provide full, buildable source code for your standalone test
> program (or confirm it also occurs with the sources I posted) and the
> output of:
>
>   valgrind --leak-check=full ./testprogram

The appendix include source code, execute program and output from top
command and Valgrind.
the top_result_before_1_hour is the information got from top command before
executing test program.
after 1 hour performance,  I store the top information into
top_result_after_1_hour.
the valgrind_output is the information from Valgrind:

valgrind --leak-check=full show-reachable=yes ./test > valgrind_output 2>&1

Best wishes.

Attachment