Re: postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-php

From David Busby
Subject Re: postgresql
Date
List pgsql-php
The PHP libraries need to have support for PostgreSQL compiled in.
PHP Manual: http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pgsql.php
When you download and compile PHP you must enable the --enable-pgsql option
This will also require the PostgreSQL libraries and header files to be
present

/B

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shaikh, Farid-Azhar H. (Bobby)" <bshaikh@GryphonLC.com>
To: <pgsql-php@postgresql.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 12:25
Subject: [PHP] postgresql

sir,

i hv problem,,, in insatlling php and postgresql,,

my web address http://localhost/phpmyadmin/

the error showing  :--- You have not compiled proper database support into
your PHP installation.
i have copy phpmyadmin from postgresql.org to my local hot folder....

can u please tell me,, how should i fix my problem
thank

bobby