Problem creating database with Postgres 10.4 on MacOS Sierra - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Steve Hawes
Subject Problem creating database with Postgres 10.4 on MacOS Sierra
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi,

I have just installed a clean copy of Postgres 10.4 and pgAdmin4 V3.0. When I try to create a new DB I cannot select template0 or template1 as the template because they do not appear in the list. If I execute:

select datname,datistemplate from pg_database;

I get the following output:

datname              datistemplate

"postgres"          false

"template1"       true

"template0"       true

The templates exist but are not showing.

How can I fix this please?

Version

3.0

Copyright

Copyright 2013 - 2018, The pgAdmin Development Team

Python Version

2.7.10 (default, Jul 30 2016, 19:40:32) [GCC 4.2.1 Compatible Apple LLVM 8.0.0 (clang-800.0.34)]

Flask Version

0.12.2

Application Mode

Desktop

Current User

pgadmin4@pgadmin.org

Thanks

Steve

Steve Hawes
CIO
FacebookLinkedInTwitter

T: 020 3355 9796
M: +34 681 259 532
E: steve.hawes@tmlep.com
W: www.tmlep.com
A:
67 The Innovation Centre, University Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7FG
TMLEP | The Medico-Legal Experts Practice
Consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?
TMLE Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under number 08092743. The company's registered office is The Chestnuts, Brewers End, Takeley, Essex CM22 6QJ United Kingdom.

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the intended recipients. If you are not an intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

TMLEP may monitor email traffic data and also the content of emails for compliance purposes and to protect its business.

Attachment