Re: command.c breakup - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: command.c breakup
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I'm not exactly sure what you're touching, but could it wait for the
below pg_depend patch to be either accepted or rejected?  It lightly
fiddles with a number of files in the command and catalog directories.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2002-04/msg00050.php