Re: ./configure doesn't make effect? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: ./configure doesn't make effect?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 9/5/23 06:07, jacktby jacktby wrote:
> Sorry, I make a mistake, I should make install. That’s my fault

FYI, that will not create the data/ directory by itself. You will need
to do that yourself.

See the steps here:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/install-short.html

The above assumes you have left --prefix to be the default of
/usr/local/pgsql. If not adjust accordingly.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com