Re: Cannot create unique index - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Henrik Steffen
Subject Re: Cannot create unique index
Date
List pgsql-general
yes, of course, I allready did this.

What I was aiming at, was, that postgres
should normally not insert a duplicate value
into a unique index, should it?

Isn't this a bug?

--

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Henrik Steffen
Geschäftsführer

top concepts Internetmarketing GmbH
Am Steinkamp 7 - D-21684 Stade - Germany
http://www.topconcepts.com          Tel. +49 4141 991230
mail: steffen@topconcepts.com       Fax. +49 4141 991233
24h-Support Hotline:  +49 1908 34697 (EUR 1.86/Min,topc)
Ihr SMS-Gateway: JETZT NEU unter: http://sms.city-map.de
System-Partner gesucht: http://www.franchise.city-map.de
Handelsregister: AG Stade HRB 5811 - UstId: DE 213645563