Re: Web GUI for PG table ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
Subject Re: Web GUI for PG table ?
Date
List pgsql-general
David,

You should find a fit in here somewhere:

Also, we’ve done some interesting things with building an interface inside of LibreOffice as well. It’s still a separated approach though.   You can start quickly enough automatically, then keep tweaking the data forms as needed over time.  Use SQL for populating pull downs, etc.  Works real slick.

bobb