Re: Dependency / Constraint patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: Dependency / Constraint patch
Date
List pgsql-patches
> Rod Taylor wrote:
> > Differences from previous version:
> > - Fully functional ALTER TABLE / DROP CONSTRAINT
> > - pg_dump uses ALTER TABLE / ADD FOREIGN KEY
> > - psql displays foreign keys (\d output)
> > - Foreign key triggers are autonamed based on the constraint name
> > - Namespace dependencies were quickly added.  Unable to test them
very
> > well (DROP SCHEMA required)
>
> Rod, is this ready to be applied?

It's as far along as I think I'll be able to get it without some
assistance.

As stated, I have a gut feeling that the locking isn't as strong as it
should be.  I can't tell that anything is missing by using it -- but
we all remember how my first patch turned out ;)