contrib/DBMirror - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Steven
Subject contrib/DBMirror
Date
Re: contrib/DBMirror  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-patches

Back in Feburary I submitted DBMirror for inclusion in the contrib tree
and on April 14'th I got an email saying that it had been applied.
I've been unable to find it the 7.3 CVS tree.

I'm resubmitting a version with a few minor bug fixes.

DBMirror is a trigger based replication system written in C and perl.
It has a number of features that rserv doesn't including

-Support for multiple slaves
-Preserves transactions while mirroring
-Better documentation.

More details can be found in the README file.

If its not wanted in contrib let me know and I'll have it hosted on
sourceforge.

Thanks

--
Steven Singer                                       ssinger@navtechinc.com
Aircraft Performance Systems                Phone:  519-747-1170 ext 282

Attachment