Re: Which queries have run query trace form .exe. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ron
Subject Re: Which queries have run query trace form .exe.
Date
List pgsql-general
On 1/7/19 6:52 AM, Vimal Kanzariya wrote:
Hello,

I need find out some database operation which is executed form One of the .exe. I have installed that .exe into my system and once i executed that .exe it is executed some operation into PostgreSQL 9.5 (version 1.22.1). So i want to know what operation done by that .exe into which table. is there any tool or any other way to find out database operation executed form .exe.?

Look at the log_* options in postgresql.conf. https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/runtime-config-logging.html

Here's an example:
log_destination = 'stderr'
logging_collector = on
log_directory = '/Database/9.6/pg_log'
log_filename = 'postgresql-%F_%H.log'
log_truncate_on_rotation = off
log_rotation_age = 1h
log_rotation_size = 0
client_min_messages =  log
log_min_messages = info
log_min_error_statement = info
log_line_prefix = '%m %r %u %d %p %i %a %e '