RFD posted to alt.config for alt.comp.databases.sql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Chalmers
Subject RFD posted to alt.config for alt.comp.databases.sql
Date
List pgsql-general
For those interested, and able to spread the workd to the mysql and php3
lists as well, and RFD has just been posted to alt.config for the creation
of the newsgroup alt.comp.databases.sql
It is envisaged that this may eventually break down further into
xxx.sql.pgsql,xxx.sql.mysql depending on traffic.

I will advise further when the control and booster messages are sent.

There is also an RFD in to the aus.news.admin for creation in
aus.computers.sql so we will see ...

It's about time we had our own newsgoups... alt.comp.databases.sql will also
include php3 discussion....

cheers
Robert

---
http://www.chalmers.com.au. Publications From China in 24 different
languages.
English, French, German, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Burmese,
Bengali,
Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Persian, Swahili,
Sinhalese, Thai, Tamil, Urdu, Vietnamese. China Books for CIBTC, Beijing.