Re: Interactive Documentation - how do you want it towork? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Interactive Documentation - how do you want it towork?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Bruce,

Have you ever used the idocs on the PHP site? I find them invaluable,
though there are many useful comments that you might not want to
incorporate into the official docs for fear of bloating them. Take a
look at http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.intval.php for example.

Regards, Dave.