Re: PG 7.2.3, libpq.lib, libpqdll.lib, WIN32 (native), WSAStartup error, - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PG 7.2.3, libpq.lib, libpqdll.lib, WIN32 (native), WSAStartup error,
Date
List pgsql-cygwin

I got caught by that a couple of weeks ago when I started on pgAdmin
III. I must admit I didn't think anything of it at the time and just
#ifdef'd the call into my code.

I'm wondering if the reason it's not there is because unlike the dll,
there is not dllmain() that is automatically run, hence the best that
could be included is a wrapper function that just calls WSAStartup? You
might as well just call it yourself...

Regards, Dave.