Re: wxGTK2ud BuildRequires dependencies - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: wxGTK2ud BuildRequires dependencies
Date
Re: wxGTK2ud BuildRequires dependencies  (Andreas Pflug <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de>)
List pgadmin-hackers

Are you going to bother submitting more now they will probably reject
them out of hand anyway?

(For those that don't know, the wx team want all patch submitters to
sign over copyright etc. on their code - this is at request of Borland).

Regards, Dave.