Re: bug in pgadmin III - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: bug in pgadmin III
Date
List pgadmin-support

Yeah, but the idea is to encrypt client-side to prevent sending
passwords over the wire in cleartext. The can be loaded from a dump
pre-hashed, so why can't we set them that way for a little extra
security?

> Your SQL view should show whatever PostgreSQL's pg_dump shows I think.

Agreed. Normally, I would hope that is a hash...

Regards, Dave