Re: Keep-alive? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Keep-alive?
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi Mark,

Neither pgAdmin nor PostgreSQL implement any kind of connection timeout.
Communication is via a TCP connection which is maintained by the TCP
stack on the client and the server. If you are getting disconnected from
your server, then I would guess that there is something else on your
network causing the problem. Ar you working across any ISDN links or
similar?

Regards, Dave.