Re: CVS compile error - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: CVS compile error
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam H. Pendleton [mailto:fmonkey@fmonkey.net]
Sent: 03 October 2003 20:41
To: Dave Page
Cc: pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] CVS compile error

Dave Page wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam H.Pendleton [mailto:fmonkey@fmonkey.net]
Sent: 02 October 2003 23:32
To: pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] CVS compile error

I get this when compiling a fresh CVS tree:

utils/utffile.cpp: In member function `off_t
wxUtfFile::Read(wxString&,
long   long int)':
utils/utffile.cpp:85: no matching function for call to
`wxMBConv::MB2WC(   wxStringBuffer, char*&, long unsigned int)'
/usr/local/wx2/include/wx/strconv.h:46: candidates are: virtual size_t   wxMBConv::MB2WC(wchar_t*, const char*, long unsigned int) const
make[2]: *** [utffile.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
You need the 20031001 wx snapshot from the wxWindows site. Currently we
haven't patched it.

Regards, Dave.

Does this mean that the CVS head from wxWindows doesn't work?

Dunno about that, but that's the same error I got before upgrading to that snapshot from our previous one.

Regards, Dave.