Re: pgadmin3.chm in CVS - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgadmin3.chm in CVS
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

I have no problem with that at all - please feel free to create
something in the snapshots or ftp areas, or let me know what you want
and I'll do it.

For the .mo files however, I think there are valid reasons to keep them
in CVS:

1) They are very small.
2) They are needed by all builds and distributions.
3) There is no simple method to compile them as part of the build
process (particularly on Windows). (Yes, I know this point is arguable).

Regards, Dave.