pgadmin3.chm in CVS - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject pgadmin3.chm in CVS
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Andreas,

After a particularly painful CVS update, I have removed pgadmin3.chm
from CVS. As you know, it's a large compiled file, only useful to
Windows users, and can easily be compiled using free tools from
Microsoft. In addition of course, pgAdmin will function just fine with
the raw HTML files.

For the Win32 builds I will ensure that an recompile is done prior to
the installer build - I assume it will make no difference to you for the
snapshots as you would have built the file first anyway?

Regards, Dave