Re: Package naming conventions - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Package naming conventions
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Sorry guys, maybe I forgot to email the list. We upgraded due to issues in wxHtml/wxHtmlHelp on Windows. There were
alsoa couple of other fixes for Unicode support iirc.

> Please kiss the ocean for me.

Yes, and me. The last bit I was at was on the island of Cumbrae and was covered in jellyfish, about 4 miles from a
nuclearpowerstation :-( Best I've got now is a 10 foot pool in the garden!!

/D