Re: Package naming conventions - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Package naming conventions
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

It makes sense for snapshots, but say I build beta 2 tomorrow, and Hiroshi builds the FreeBSD port on Monday, having
checkedout CVS with the tag I created. The date is less meaningful then, but the version isn't.

Just my $0.02 :-)

/D