Re: [pgadmin-support] Overloading functions that are used by operators. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] Overloading functions that are used by operators.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

OK, patch applied. Donald; can you please check it's OK as soon as you
preferred distro has been updated (are you compiling from source? If so,
just grab it from CVS or wait for tonights snapshot).

Regards, Dave.