Re: Sorting questions and an SSL question - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Sorting questions and an SSL question
Date
List pgadmin-support

I'm working on it now!

> As far as the sorting, I hope wxWindows isn't too much of a
> headache :)

No it's not :-). In pgAdmin II we retrieved the entire recordset and
sorted using methods provided by the Microsoft Listview control. In wx
there are no such methods, so we would have to write them ourselves.
This is no problem in itself, apart from the fact that the grid can
handle many times the amount of data of pga2, partly because we don't
download it all at once.

Regards, Dave.