Re: Some remarks to pgadmin III - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Some remarks to pgadmin III
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Whilst you cannot easily make the + appear quickly, under File ->
Options you can turn off 'Double-Click for Properties' to allow quicker
browsing. The + appear automatically if there are child nodes so we
cannot easily put it there by default unless we add dummy nodes.

> o Context-Menu key (the one between the right windows key and
> the control key)
>   does not work.

Added to Bugs.

> o Empty icon when changing task using Alt-Tab

Added to Bugs.

> o Help menu - Bugreport - no http link works (do you use the
> proxy settings?)

Added to Bugs.

> o Right click works only on tree view not in the properties
> frame(feature ?)

Yes, that's by design.

> o Dropped servers reappear when changing "display system
> objects" due to
>   the disconnect/tree refresh

Added to Bugs

> o Crtl-A (select all) does not work in most of the text boxes
>  e.g. analyse/vacuum message window
>       Databse properties comment

Added to Bugs.

> o Query tool shows up with objects creation SQL. Ok this is a feature
>   but could it be an optional one :-)

It is - check the Options form :-)

Thanks for the bug reports.

Regards, Dave.