pga3 Beta 1 Release - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject pga3 Beta 1 Release
Date
Re: pga3 Beta 1 Release  (Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz@club-internet.fr>)
Re: pga3 Beta 1 Release  ("Adam H. Pendleton" <fmonkey@fmonkey.net>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Guys,

I have rolled a beta 1 release and uploaded src, win32 and slackware
builds to snake.pgadmin.org:/usr/local/apache/htdocs/ftp/beta
(accessible at http://snake.pgadmin.org/ftp/). I'd appreciate a couple
of confirmations that these look OK.

Under that directory are currently src, win32 and slackware9
directories. Could all packagers please create a suitable directory for
their OS, and upload binaries as soon as possible (please use the src
tarball for consistancy, though I have tagged CVS with REL-0_9_0 as
well).

This entire directory tree is being rsync'd to
ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin3 (and therefore the PostgreSQL mirror
system as well) on a 6 hourly basis.

Once more builds are there, and they've had a chance to replicate to the
mirrors, we'll do a public announcement. Suggestions for it's content
would be appreciated :-)

Regards, Dave.