Re: pgAdmin III - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin III
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hi Martin,

One of the hackers is currently preparing a MacOSX machine for us to use
for porting. Hopefully it will work with little modification :-)

If you want to try yourself, please feel free to download the pgadmin3
source tarball from http://cvs.pgadmin.org and give it a go. There are
some notes in the README file. You will need wxWindows 2.4.0 + libstc
and libwxxrc (they come with it but need seperate compilation), and
PostgreSQL's libpq.

Regards, Dave.