Re: Pgadmin III and wxWindows - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Pgadmin III and wxWindows
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hi Adam,

The current makefile does a static link as you probably saw, and at the
moment thats the way I'm leaning for binary distributions as well as it
should make things easier both from a getting it to work perspective,
and tracking down odd bugs caused by builds on slightly different
systems.

It would be nice to eventually allow both build types though - I assume
autoconf can do that? (I guess it can 'cos wxWindows can be built either
way...).

Regards, Dave.