Re: pgAdmin III - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: pgAdmin III
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le Jeudi 8 Mai 2003 09:39, Dave Page a écrit :
> One of the hackers is currently preparing a MacOSX machine for us to use
> for porting. Hopefully it will work with little modification :-)
>
> If you want to try yourself, please feel free to download the pgadmin3
> source tarball from http://cvs.pgadmin.org and give it a go. There are
> some notes in the README file. You will need wxWindows 2.4.0 + libstc
> and libwxxrc (they come with it but need seperate compilation), and
> PostgreSQL's libpq.

Dave and all,

Mac Os X is not my prefered platform because I usually use Free software like
GNU Linux. If Martin wants to volunteer for Mac Os X compilation, I would be
deligthed for it. It is always better when someone new gets in the Group.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel