Re: pgadmin gods - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgadmin gods
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Michael,

I'm glad you like pgAdmin, and thanks for letting us know. It's always good to get positive feedback!

Regards, Dave.
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Honaker [mailto:mike@symmetrytechnical.com]
Sent: 25 April 2003 00:26
To: Dave Page
Subject: pgadmin gods

Dear Dave,

I just wanted to drop you a note and say that you guys are all gods!  This is the perfect solution that I have been looking for.  I cannot tell you how sick I was of creating everything command line.  This is a beautiful application and I cannot wait to use to create my latest database.  Do you have any other software that you have worked on or that I should check out?

Cheers,
Michael Honaker - Director
Symmetry Technical Consultants
www.symmetrytechnical.com
mike@symmetrytechnical.com
P.S. Please pass this on to your other developers with my kudos!