Re: Cannot create a table - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Cannot create a table
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi Eric,

You cannot create a table until you have browsed into a schema. Click
down the levels in the treeview a bit and you should be OK.

> I did multiple searched in the
> mailing lists. So, how do I create tables?  And have I missed
> the link to the manual?

It's on the Help menu, but docs aren't pgAdmin's strong point I'm
afraid.

Regards, Dave.

Attachment