Re: Invalid object name 'sysindexkeys' when using migration wizard - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Invalid object name 'sysindexkeys' when using migration wizard
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi Rick,

By a bizarre coincidence I have just applied a patch I was sent that is
intended to fix this exact problem!! Please try the snapshot binary of
pgMigration.dll from the binaries folder at http://cvs.pgadmin.org/

Regards, Dave.