Re: Foreign key wierdness - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Foreign key wierdness
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Does seem like it needs some work, though it could be argued that the
columns should be of the same type (which they were of course until I
got clever and increased the size of autonumber column that pgAdmin
creates!).

Anyway, as always, many thanks for your help and putting our testing
back on a sensible course after much head scratching!! :-)

Regards, Dave.