Re: Select and functions - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From
Subject Re: Select and functions
Date
List pgsql-sql
You need to use 2 single quotes:
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION staging.write_work_country() RETURNS trigger AS
'DECLARE    alias_rec RECORD;BEGIN    -- Clean the phone number    NEW.worktelephonenumber =
REPLACE(NEW.worktelephonenumber,'' '','''');    RETURN NEW;END;
'

Terry Fielder
Manager Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry@greatgulfhomes.com
Fax: (416) 441-9085