how to sort an array and remove duplicate in plpgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Gagnon
Subject how to sort an array and remove duplicate in plpgsql
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi all,

  I’m messing up with this problem for a while and I searched the web without success.  I have an array of timestamp and I needed sorted and I need to remove duplicate value.  The Select statement offers the SORT BY and UNIQUE that may help me but so far I didn’t find the way to plug my array variable into the select and get back the sorted array in return.

Any help or clue will be really appreciated!

Regards

David