Re: Error message during compressed backup - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Kumar
Subject Re: Error message during compressed backup
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi Peter Eisentraut,

>>select proowner from pg_proc where proname = 'plpgsql_call_handler';
It gives me an id '101'

While I search for the users in the pg_user, there is no user of id 101
select * from pg_user where usesysid = 101;
No result was fetched.

While I search this way   select * from pg_user where usename like 'postgres'
This give me a result username = postgres usesysid = 1

In comments you said
>> You may want to adjust the owner of the function to a valid user (use
UPDATE).
Do u mean I need to update the table pg_proc, with the following statement   UPDATE pg_proc SET proowner = 1 where
proname= 'plpgsql_call_handler';

I am asking this because to ensure not any wrong impact gets into the live
database. Pls advise.

Regards
Kumar