Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/4/20 5:36 AM, Fujii Masao wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 10:06 PM David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> It has been more than one month since a patch update has been requested,
>>> and time is growing short.  This refactored patch introduces a whole new
>>> concept as well, so my recommendation would be to mark this patch as
>>> returned with feedback, and then review it freshly for v12 if this
>>> concept is still alive and around.
>>
>> This patch wasn't updated at the beginning of the CF and still hasn't
>> been updated after almost two weeks.
>>
>> I have marked the patch Returned with Feedback.  Please resubmit to a
>> new CF when you have an updated patch.
>
> There are no updates from about two years before, but this patch
> has been registered in CF 2020-03. Not sure why. It should be marked
> as Returned with Feedback again?

Worse, it was marked Needs Review even though no new patch was provided.

I'm going to set this back to Returned with Feedback.  If anyone has a
good reason that it should be in the CF we can always revive it.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net