Re: Please help with this error message - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Smith
Subject Re: Please help with this error message
Date
List pgsql-general
Okay,

After the suggestion of possible hardware problems, we've decided to move
the database to yet another server in the hopes that this will cause the
problem to go away.  Trouble is, we've still a corrupted record.  I
successfully deleted one of the corrupted records; the other, when I attempt
to delete it, responds with:

PANIC:  open of /data/dac/pg_clog/09C5 failed: No such file or directory
        before or while processing the request.

I then get a psql prompt of "!>", and am no longer connected to the
database.  Any suggestions on how to delete this record?  Does this mean
that the data is corrupted more than I think?

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation