Re: Who dropped a role? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Charles Clavadetscher
Subject Re: Who dropped a role?
Date
List pgsql-general

Hello

From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Durumdara
Sent: Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016 10:13
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Who dropped a role?

Hello!

Sorry, meanwhile I found it as Group Role.

I never used this kind of role. How to restore it to normal login role?

ALTER ROLE ... LOGIN;

You probably need to reassign the password (I don’t remember right now if the pw is dropped when changing form LOGIN to NOLOGIN).

\password ...

Thanks for it!

dd

Dear PG Masters!

In a server today I didn't find an important role.

I don't know what my colleagues did with it, but it seems to be lost.

Do you know a trick, how get info about it?

1.) Who dropped it?

2.) If not dropped what happened with it?

Does role dropping logged somewhere?

Thanks for your help!

dd