Re: debugging C functions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Islam Hegazy
Subject Re: debugging C functions
Date
List pgsql-general
I do the same but I use the ddd debugger
1) Load the shared library from the SQL
2) Open the .c file of my function
3) Place the break points
4) Execute the sql statement 'Select * from Myfn(...);'

The result is displayed and the debugger doesn't stop at the breakpoints.

Are there any steps missing?

Regards
Islam Hegazy