Creating an application that supports postgresql-odbc - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Brian Sullivan
Subject Creating an application that supports postgresql-odbc
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hello,

                I maintain a company application that queries various databases for predetermined information and saves it locally on the user’s computer in a neater format for upload to a server.  We support as many database types as possible and recently added the capability to support PostgreSQL but the connection to the database can only be established if the user has the drivers downloaded from: http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/msi/

The project is built in VS2010.  Can you assist me in this effort?  How do I package your drivers in with my application?  The installation is a clickonce installation.

Thank you in advance,

Brian Sullivan | eTelligent Solutions, Inc.

(727) 202-1377 Direct | (727) 324-4026 Fax | (727) 322-4690 Main

bsullivan@etelligentsolutions.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA6B71.765970D0

IAITAM Provider Member

http://www.etelligentsolutions.com