Re: Driver confused by explicit transactions - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Glen Parker
Subject Re: Driver confused by explicit transactions
Date
List pgsql-odbc
It appears that this is fixed simply by having PGAPI_Transact() call
CC_set_autocommit_on(conn) after sending and verifying success of a
commit/abort statement to the server.  That makes the end of
PGAPI_Transact() look like this in my copy:

        if (!ok)
        {
            CC_on_abort(conn, NO_TRANS);
            CC_log_error(func, "", conn);