Re: Serious Crash last Friday - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Henrik Steffen
Subject Re: Serious Crash last Friday
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

thanks for this piece of information. Do you know, where and how I can see
which XID is the current? From this I could tell if there more than 2M
transactions a day.

I don't use any triggers. But on our heavily loaded website, there are about
60.000 pageviews on an average day, and each page view triggers maybe 10 -
15 database
lookups.

so we might get rather close to 2 M a day on certain days with more
pageviews.

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Henrik Steffen
Geschäftsführer

top concepts Internetmarketing GmbH
Am Steinkamp 7 - D-21684 Stade - Germany
http://www.topconcepts.com          Tel. +49 4141 991230
mail: steffen@topconcepts.com       Fax. +49 4141 991233
24h-Support Hotline:  +49 1908 34697 (EUR 1.86/Min,topc)
System-Partner gesucht: http://www.franchise.city-map.de
Handelsregister: AG Stade HRB 5811 - UstId: DE 213645563