Comparison of PostgreSQL with other top 3 DBMS - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From pk@postgresql.org
Subject Comparison of PostgreSQL with other top 3 DBMS
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello

As per Db-engines.com, the PostgreSQL is the fourth popular database of
the world. I have compiled a comparison of of PostgreSQL with other 3
top DBMSs from Wikipedia and I am proud to say, our PostgreSQL is full
featured and competitive with all of them and the fourth position of
PostgreSQL is just due to its less use, which is obviously due to
learning curve and other supportive software and services.

Please see the comparison and suggest how can we increase its use.

Truy
Malik M. Hashim
Rehmansoft.com
+92-300-3754107